The Order Process
- Generally speaking, printers will print the materials and forward them to us for finishing. We are as close as your loading dock!
- For most customers, the process begins with an email or phone call to our customer service department requesting advice, help or a pricing for a particular project. No job is too large or too small.
- Based on the information provided, our experienced personnel will develop a plan for your job and will forward a verbal or written quote. In some cases, a customer purchase order is required in advance to facilitate the accurate ordering of film and materials needed to complete the job.
- After finishing, the materials are returned for final your assembly, inspection and distribution to your client. Materials that must be send to other trade shops for additional finishing is easily arranged upon request.
- Completing your project within the time specified is extremely important to you and us. We will do all we can to maintain our promised production schedule and meet your required deadline. Many jobs present their own special twists and turns but our experienced staff takes pride in sorting things out when special attention is required.
No Access to Printing or Reprographics Facilities?
- No Problem-just contact our knowledgeable customer service desk and we can advise you on the best next steps for your project.
- Protects Printed Materials That Are Used In “High Touch” Environments Or Used In Harsh Conditions
- Enhances Colors And Brightens Any Printed Item
- Adds Creditability And Authority To The Message
- Available In Gloss, Matte Or Anti-Microbial Finish
- Available In Lightweight 1.7 Mil, Normal 3.0 Mil, Heavy 5.0 Mil, Extra Heavy 10 Mil Thickness
- Can Be Used With A Variety Of Paper Sizes And Grades
One Side Laminating up to 28 x 40.
- Sheet size 10" x 13" to 28" x 40"
- High Speed Laminating using lightweight polyester, polypropylene or nylon film on your printed materials.
- Dust Jackets, Hardback Book Cover Mounts, Paperback Book Covers, Presentation Folders, Box Mounts, Folding Boxes, CD/DVD Slipcases, and more!
Two Side Laminating (Both Sides Laminated Simultaneously)
- Single Image Or Multiple Images Per Sheet
- Seal Edge Or Flush Trim On Single Image Sheets
- Standard Format (Sheet Sizes Up To 12 X 18)
- Large Format (Sheet Sizes Up To 28 X 40)
- Posters, Instructions Sheets, Menu, Reference Charts, Security Badges, Membership Cards, Point Of Purchase Materials, Placemats and More!
Wide Format Lamination
- In addition to high volume one and two side lamination, our wide format laminators can also apply lamination in widths up to 36". The length of sheets is flexible but should be verified before production with our Customer Service staff at CustomerService@ProLaminators.com.
Digital and Toner Based Reproduction
- Pro Laminators uses special “high-tac” films designed for most digital print engines. If you have any questions about the type of reproduction equipment you are using and suitability to the lamination process, please contact our Customer Service staff at CustomerService@ProLaminators.com.
- The Center for Disease Control (CDC) has determined that the most common source of bacteria transfer is hand to hand and the handling and exchange of items between people. According to the CDC, Hospital Acquired Infections (HAI’s) are responsible for more deaths than homicides and auto accidents combined at an average cost of $35,000 per incident. Antimicrobial lamination from Pro Laminators can help reduce the transfer of dangerous organisms. For more information on how to help your clients integrate antimicrobial into their printed materials, please contact our Customer Service staff at CustomerService@ProLaminators.com.
- Unlike many chemical coating processes, laminating is environmentally friendly. Pro Laminators' thermal lamination is very safe and waste-free. Harmful volatiles and other substances are not emitted into the air during the lamination keeping our environment clean and green.
Index Tabs (Used in ring binders, coil or spiral bound books)
- Index Tabs-Customize your binders, directories, reference manuals, sales sample books, training material, instruction books, sales presentations.
- Convert your printed materials into Index Tabs.
- Available with Clear Nylon Tab, Color Nylon Tab or Plain Cut Tab.
- The most common sizes of index tabs are 6” x 8.5” (for interior sheets that are 5.5” x 8.5”) and 9” x 11” (for interior sheets that are 8.5” x 11”). The tab size extends 1/2 inch beyond the printed contents of the manual.
Transfer Tape Applications
- Transfer Tape is a specialty product that can be applied in strips on plain and laminated sheets. Transfer tape is a strip of glue on a peel off liner similar to the peel off strip that is commonly seen on overnight envelopes and shipping packages.
- There are many other uses and Pro Laminators is an expert in the application of this type of tape.
- Transfer tape is available with removable, permanent and supported permanent glues. Liners width are either ½”, ¾” or 1”. For help with layout and position, please consult our Customer Service staff at CustomerService@ProLaminators.com prior to printing.
- Round Cornering, Drilling and Slot Punching
- Strip Reinforcing
- Cutting (guillotine)
- Eyelets, Chains and Easels
- Coil Punching & Binding
- Specialty Request Collating and Packaging
- Pro Laminators also has the capacity to provide other important finishing tasks, simply inquire with our Customer Service staff at CustomerService@ProLaminators.com.
Lamination Services-Pro Laminators can laminate a wide variety of printed materials with an unparalleled assortment of quality lamination in different finishes and film thicknesses. There are many uses of laminating including:
- Photographs, Annual Reports, Video Boxes, Calendars, Badges, Directories, Point of Purchase Materials, Magazines, Gift Bags, Specialty Packaging, Sales Aids, Trading Cards, Fliers, Instructions, Can Labels, Packages, Box Mounts, Book Covers, Slip Cases, Dust Jackets, CD/DVD Covers, Reference charts, Manuals, Instructions, Calibration guides, Puzzles, Game Boards and Game Pieces, Presentation Folders, Sample/Swatch Books, Product Reference Guides, Counter Mats, Point of Purchase, Easels, Referral Charts, Index/Divider Tabs, Training Aids, Coil Bound Books, Training Guides, Binder Books, Reference Sheets, Maps, Globes, Charts, Classroom aids, Mobiles, Manuals, Instruction Sheets, Menus, Kitchen Displays, Price Books, Posters, Charts, Reference Cards, Warning Signs, Planners, Calendars, Signs, Advertising, Notices, Bookmarks, Books Binders, Training Materials